The difference is in the seasoning. At Fezzo's, you will find only the freshest seafood, marinated steaks, great daily plate lunches & a variety on the menu that includes pasta dishes, poboys, salads and much more.
From Baton Rouge/NO:Take ramp onto I-10 W toward PORT ALLEN/LAFAYETTE.Take exit #97/SCOTT/CANKTON. Turn Left on LA-93 toward SCOTT. Continue on ST MARY ST. Turn Left on HAROLD GAUTHE DR . Turn Left on I 10 SOUTH FRONTAGE RD, Fezzo's on the right.
- Louisiana Cuisine
- Casual Dining
- Handicapped Accessible
- Bus Parking
- Family Friendly
- Meeting/Tour groups welcome
- American Express
- Childrens Menu
- Free Parking
- Full Bar
- Group Menu Available
- High Chairs Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Take Out Available
- Menu Item 1: Fezzo's Oysters Rockefeller Charbroiled oysters with Fezzo's homemade butter sauce and creamy spinach and artichokes.
- Menu Item 2: Fezzo's Cajun Trio Your choice of any three gumbos, bisques, etouffees or red beans and sausage.
- Menu Item 3: Catfish Acadia Fried or grilled catfish over angel hair pasta topped with shrimp in a cream sauce.
- Menu Item 4: Pat's Ribeye Supreme Hand cut ribeye steak flame grilled and generously smothered in our signature seafood etouffee.
- Menu Item 5: Phil's Seafood Festival Large cup of seafood gumbo served with a platter of oysters, shrimp, fish, frog leg, crab cake, stuffed shrimp & seafood etouffee over rice.
- Menu Item 6: Josh's Ultimate Seafood Platter Fried shrimp, oysters, fish, frog legs, crawfish and hushpuppies.