COVID TRAVEL SAFETY INFORMATION
Latest information and guidance regarding COVID-19
The State of Louisiana has moved cautiously into Phase 3 of reopening with a statewide mask mandate still in effect.
With the COVID-19 situation continuing to evolve, we encourage you to follow the most up-to-date information and guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Department of Health.
Protect yourself and others. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) urges all Americans to exercise the following safety precautions in public:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practice Social Distancing by keeping 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public.
The Louisiana Department of Health has the following guidelines and COVID-19 resources.