Catering Connection began operation in 1996 when Tip Pace, owner of Feliciana Seafood Market, acted on his customers' requests by opening up a catering business. Catering Connection takes the same quality foods that made Tip's other food and beverage establishments a hit and brings them to any catered affair.
At Catering Connection, we pride ourselves on the meals we serve, and we aim to serve them to as many people as possible. Our specialties cover all of the Louisiana staples including: jambalaya, barbecue, fish fry's and the seafood boil. Whatever your favorite food is (Black Tie to Backyard BBQ), if you can't find it on our menu, then call us & we can make it happen.
We are located 22 miles N. of the B.R. Airport on US 61. 1/2 mile N. of La. Hwy 10 on left (west side) inside the EXXON station. Town Limits of St.Francisville La. in West Feliciana parish.
- Soul Food
- Casual Dining
- Handicapped Accessible
- Bus Parking
- Open Year-Round
- Family Friendly
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
- Personal Checks
- Travelers Checks
- Free Parking
- Seating Capacity: 20
- Take Out Available
- Menu Item 1: Fried Chicken and Seafood
- Menu Item 2: Boiled Crawfish, Shrimp and Crabs. Seasonal
- Menu Item 3: Fresh/Live Crawfish, Shrimp,Crabs, Oysters
- Menu Item 4: Pigtails, Turkey Wings & Hot Sausage
- Menu Item 5: Poboys, Pizza, Subs, Salads and Soups
- Menu Item 6: Boudin, Cracklins, Jambalaya, Red Beans