Dad's Bar & Grill Restaurant is a locally-owned seafood restaurant 50 miles south of New Orleans, run by restaurateurs Charles and Pam Le Normand. The menu includes seafood, steaks, poboys, burgers, salads, seafood baked potatoes, homemade onion rings, sweet fries, boiled crawfish (when in season) and more!
Visitors are also encouraged to inquire about Mr. Le Normand's sons' businesses when they stop in. If you like fishing for instance, Curt's Fishing Charters (504-616-2064) will be right up your alley.
Head South on Hwy. 23. The restaurant is located 1/4-mile before the Empire Bridge on the river side (left side).
- Casual Dining
- Family Friendly
- Meeting/Tour groups welcome
- Childrens Menu
- Free Parking
- Take Out Available
- Menu Item 1: Stuffed Hamburger Steak
- Menu Item 2: Seafood Platters
- Menu Item 3: Poboys
- Menu Item 4: Fried Pickles
- Menu Item 5: Seafood Baked Potatoes
- Menu Item 6: Sweet Potato Fries
- All Ages