Build your customized media plan, with $1 for $1 State matching.
This new program offered by the Louisiana Office of Tourism allows participants to fully customize a monthly media plan to best fit your needs and initiatives.
- Programs are offered monthly starting February 2021.
- Booking period to reserve space is November 30 – December 15.
- Ad placements have limited availability and are offered on first come, first serve basis.
- Digital Display – Banner ads on thousands of websites
- Digital Video – :15 and :30 videos on thousands of websites
- Billboards – Digital billboards across the state
- Cable TV – Commercials on top networks in the state
- Radio – Radio ads on top stations in the state
- Newspaper – Ads in Sunday edition of up to 72 newspapers in the state, including the 10 major dailies
These programs are offered exclusively for CVBs and tourist commissions. Total participation across all media co-op programs is capped at $20,000 per participant.
Learn more about participating in the build-your-own digital display campaign.
Learn more about participating in the build-your-own digital video campaign.
Billboards will run in-state, be approximately 14’x48’ in size with digital screens. Ad spots will show on an 8-second rotation.
Learn more about participating in the build-your-own billboard campaign.
Cable TV & Radio
Cable TV ads available for buy-in will be :30 in length and run on cable TV networks to residents in Louisiana.
Radio ads available for buy-in will be :30 in length and run across major stations in Louisiana.
Learn more about participating in the build-your-own cable TV or radio campaigns.
Learn more about participating in the co-op newspaper buy.
Contact Us to Get Started
Learn more about these advertising opportunities, full details on the program and pricing.