Cajun Burgers "Seasoned and Sauced" Recipe
Spicy, juicy and perfectly grilled Cajun burgers will make your mouth water!
Louisiana Fish Fry has been perfecting their Cajun recipes including this recipe for juicy, perfectly grilled Cajun burgers!
Founded in 1982, Louisiana Fish Fry has been manufacturing and distributing a broad selection of Louisiana-inspired food products across the nation. This recipe is about to step up your cookout game with an easy (Cajun-inspired) twist on burgers that really hit the spot.
Their secret ingredients? The bold Cajun Seasoning blend. And you can leave all those tired old condiments in the fridge. The remoulade sauce is all you need to take your Cajun burgers the the next level.
Ingredients for Cajun Burgers:
- 2 lbs. of extra-lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce
- 4 tsp. Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning
- Louisiana Fish Fry Remoulade Sauce
- hamburger buns
Optional toppings or add your own favorites!
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced white onion
Method of Preparation:
- Combine the ground beef, Louisiana Fish Fry Seafood Sauce and the Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning. Mix together thoroughly.
- Form seasoned beef into 8 “regular” sized patties (approx. 1/4 lb each).
- Heat grill and grill until desired “doneness” is achieved. Serve on toasted bun with a dusting of Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Seasoning, Louisiana Fish Fry Remoulade Sauce instead of ketchup and other toppings as desired. Serve to your family and friends and wait for the compliments!
Visit Louisiana Fish Fry for more information on frying techniques and additional products.