- Discounts for Days: Louisiana State Parks are offering a 15% discount on overnight stays in cabins Mondays – Thursdays, use code GETOUTSIDE; valid annually September 1 – January 31. Click here for more information on senior and military discounts.
- Picnic at a Park: Fall is fast approaching, so now is your opportunity to get some fresh air and cool down in the great outdoors! Plan a picnic, take in the scenery and enjoy the fall foliage that is unique to Louisiana nature.
- New and Improved: Louisiana’s State Parks continuously feature updated campsites in order to offer the best experience for their visitors. Renovated campsites have recently opened at Jimmie Davis State Park after being damaged by a tornado in early 2019. New cabins have also opened at Lake Bruin State Park, with amenities including dishes and cookware, linens, WiFi, and satellite television.
- They’ve Got the Hookup: Enjoy full campsite hookups at Chemin-A-Haut State Park near Bastrop. These campsites will include water, electricity, and sewer utilities for guests beginning on October 11.
- A Trek on the Trail: Bogue Chitto State Park, with the help of the Northshore Off-Road Biking Association (NORBA), now offers 4 miles of singletrack mountain bike trails for visitors to enjoy. Perfect for those visitors looking for a little adventure.
- Fall Fun at Louisiana State Parks: There’s never a shortage of activities offered at Louisiana’s State Parks and Historic Sites. Check out their calendar of events for more information on Dutch oven cooking, hikes, tours and more!
It’s not too late to plan your trip! Reservations can be made online at www.ReserveLaStateParks.com or by calling 877-226-7652.