12 Louisiana Gift Ideas
Shopping for the perfect Louisiana gifts for someone special on your list? Why not share a little Louisiana love?
We’ve put together a list of 12 unique #OnlyLouisiana gift ideas.
Whether it's for holiday shopping or getting the perfect souvenirs for all your loved ones, check these off the list.
- If you’re shopping for unique curated Southern goods that are all about the New Orleans vibe, look no further than Home Malone. Home Malone features items from over 200 local makers, with their wide array of unique home decor, jewelry and so much more, you're sure to find the perfect Louisiana inspired gifts.
- Extraordinary women deserve extraordinary jewelry. Mimosa Handcrafted has been creating beautiful handcrafted jewelry inspired by Louisiana since 2008. Madeline's piece tell the story of everything from culture to history to landscape. Don't miss out on their collection of cufflinks and belt buckles for the extraordinary man in your life too.
- Looking for a gift for the hard-to-buy-for foodie? Check out the amazing selection of Louisiana culinary products at Cajun Grocer. While you’re there, don’t forget to order a Turducken for your holiday feast!
- Shopping for someone with a love of Acadiana and an appreciation for art and whimsy? George Rodrigue's Blue Dogs are available in paintings and prints to accommodate any budget.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the man (or lady) who has it all? How about the gift of R & R with an offshore fishing trip to Venice or the deep waters off Grand Isle? Discover the full list of fishing charters and captains who can make his or her deep sea fishing dream come true.
- Who doesn’t love pecans? A tasty treat from New Iberia’s Cane River Pecans is sure to put a smile on your loved one's face — even if they are the hardest nut to crack.
- Louisiana's exploding brewery scene has the craft beer lover on your list covered. Choose your favorite brewery and you can get everything from logo glasses, t-shirt, koozies and more delivered right to your door and into the stockings.
- Everyone loves a gift that keeps on giving. A Cajun Crate subscription will give a taste of the Bayou State each month, the whole year through. Featuring Louisiana classics and new culinary products, it's the perfect gift for seasoned chefs or backyard cooks!
- Indulge the coffee lover in your life with a gift pack from Louisiana’s favorite brew, Community Coffee. Choose from standard or seasonal roasts. Even enroll them in the coffee-of-the-month program.
- For the aspiring chef in your life, a John Folse cookbook is certainly in order! The Encyclopedia of Cajun and Creole Cuisine is the classic we all know and love, but there are lots of options to fit any level of cooking experience.
- Need some awesome apparel and stocking stuffers that reflect the Louisiana vibe? Check out the wide variety of custom designed t-shirts, hats, patches, ornaments and more by Parish Ink based out of Lafayette.
- Finally, we can't forget about the fur babies! Spoil them with delicious and nutricious Marsh Dog treats. Marsh Dog has been hailed by national and state environmental groups for its market-based approach to coastal conservation - so it's a win-win!