We’ve put together a list of 10 unique #OnlyLouisiana gift ideas.
Whether it's for holiday shopping or getting the perfect souvenirs for all your loved ones, check these off the list.
- If you’re shopping for unique curated Southern goods that are all about the New Orleans vibe, look no further than Fleurty Girl. Their wide array of unique t-shirts to unique home decor and jewelry, you'll find the perfect New Orleans inspired gifts.
- Extraordinary women deserve extraordinary jewelry. Mignon Faget has been designing distinctive silver jewelry in New Orleans since the '60s. Any lady on your list will love a Fleur de lis necklace from one of her collections.
- Looking for a gift for the hard-to-buy-for foodie? Check out the amazing selection of Louisiana culinary products at Cajun Grocer. While you’re there, don’t forget to order a Turducken for your holiday feast!
- Shopping for someone with a love of Acadiana and an appreciation for art and whimsy? George Rodrigue's Blue Dogs are available in paintings and prints to accommodate any budget.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the man who has it all? How about the gift of R & R with an offshore fishing trip to Venice? The crew at Venice Offshore Charters can handle everything.
- Who doesn’t love pecans? A tasty treat from New Iberia’s Cane River Pecans is sure to put a smile on your loved one's face — even if they are the hardest nut to crack.
- Shreveport’s Flying Heart Brewery has the craft beer lover on your list covered. You can get everything from a tshirt, to a flight set and even one of their classic wooden tap handels.
- Everyone loves a gift that keeps on giving. A Cajun Crate subscription will give a taste of the Bayou State each month, the whole year through. Featuring Louisiana classics and new culinary products, it's the perfect gift for seasoned chefs or backyard cooks!
- Indulge the coffee lover in your life with a gift pack from Louisiana’s favorite brew, Community Coffee. Choose from standard or seasonal roasts. Even enroll them in the coffee-of-the-month program.
- For the aspiring chef in your life, a copy of Marshes to Mansions is the perfect gift. This Junior League of Lake Charles cookbook is chock-full of unforgettable Southwest Louisiana favorites!