Oysters Weemo Recipe by Waterfront Grill
Overlooking Bayou DeSiard in Monroe, Waterfront Grill is the go-to restaurant for delicious seafood. But don’t expect to find fried seafood on the menu. Waterfront Grill focuses on baked, sautéed and grilled dishes, such as their famous Oysters Weemo.
- 1 dozen raw Gulf oysters
- 1 ounce unsalted butter, melted
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Lemon wedge for garnish
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add oysters and butter to a gratin pan or other oven-safe casserole or pan.
- Add Cajun seasoning to taste. Top with sliced mushrooms, chives, Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve with hot French bread.