Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Louisiana sweet potatoes are so versatile, they make a great side for almost every meal. This recipe, courtesy of Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Cuisine in Opelousas, is a simple and delicious treat that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 dash Light vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chacheres Original Creole Seasoning
- 5 Whole Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Sliced into Fries
- Spray cookies sheet with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, seasoning and potatoes
- Stir well to coat
- Pour potatoes onto cookie sheet, spreading them into single layer
- Place sheet on the bottom rack of 450 degree F oven.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turning potatoes occasionally
- Serve immediately