We’ve put together a list of 10 unique Louisiana gift items.
Whether it's for holiday shopping or getting the perfect souvenirs for all the loved ones, check these off the list.
- If you’re shopping for a member of the Who Dat Nation or an LSU Tiger fan, look no further than Storyville. Their original T-shirt designs are famous around the country.
- Extraordinary women deserve extraordinary jewelry. Mignon Faget has been designing distinctive silver jewelry in New Orleans since the '60s. Any lady on your list will love a Fleur de lis necklace from one of her collections.
- Looking for a gift for the hard-to-buy-for foodie? Check out the amazing selection of Louisiana culinary products at Cajun Grocer. While you’re there, don’t forget to order a Turducken for your holiday feast!
- Shopping for someone with a love of Acadiana and an appreciation for art and whimsy? George Rodrigue's Blue Dogs are available in paintings and prints to accommodate any budget.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the man who has it all? How about the gift of R & R with an offshore fishing trip to Venice? The crew at Venice Offshore Charters can handle everything.
- Who doesn’t love pecans? A tasty treat from New Iberia’s Cane River Pecans is sure to put a smile on your loved one's face — even if they are the hardest nut to crack.
- Shreveport’s Zombee Candle 100% soy candles come in some unusual scents you’ll only find in Louisiana. Our favorites include Zydecocoa, Queen Cake, Creole Zombee Marmalade, Herb d’Orleans and Chez Tut.
- Everyone loves a gift that keeps on giving. A Cajun Crate subscription will give a taste of the Bayou State each month, the whole year through. Featuring Louisiana classics and new culinary products, it's the perfect gift for seasoned chefs or backyard cooks!
- Indulge the coffee lover in your life with a gift pack from Louisiana’s favorite brew, Community Coffee. Choose from standard or seasonal roasts. Even enroll them in the coffee-of-the-month program.
- For the aspiring chef in your life, a copy of Marshes to Mansions is the perfect gift. This Junior League of Lake Charles cookbook is chock-full of unforgettable Southwest Louisiana favorites!