10 Louisiana Gift Ideas
Shopping for the perfect Louisiana gifts for someone special on your list? Why not share a little Louisiana love?
By LouisianaTravel.com Staff
We’ve put together a list of 10 unique Louisiana items that are sure to please. Whether it's for holiday shopping or getting the perfect souvenirs for all the loved ones, check these off the list!
- If you’re shopping for a member of the Whodat Nation or an LSU Tiger fan, look no further than Storyville. Their original T-shirt designs are famous around the country!
- Extraordinary women deserve extraordinary jewelry! Mignon Faget has been designing distinctive silver jewelry in New Orleans since the '60s. Any lady on your list will love a Fleur de lis necklace from one of her collections.
- Looking for a gift for the hard-to-buy-for foodie? Check out the amazing selection of Louisiana culinary products at Cajun Grocer. While you’re there, don’t forget to order a Turducken for your holiday feast!
- Shopping for someone with a love of Acadiana and an appreciation for art and whimsy? George Rodrigue’s Blue Dogs are available in paintings and prints to accommodate any budget.
- Looking for the perfect gift for the man who has it all? How about the gift of R & R with an offshore fishing trip to Venice?The crew at Venice Offshore Charters can handle everything!
- Who doesn’t love pecans? A tasty treat from New Iberia’s Cane River Pecans is sure to put a smile on your loved one's face — even if they are the hardest nut to crack!
- Shreveport’s Zombee Candle 100% soy candles come in some unusual scents you’d only find in Louisiana. Our favorites include Zydecocoa, Queen Cake, Creole Zombee Marmalade, Herb d’Orleans and Chez Tut.
- Whether you have a duck or deer hunter on the list or they are just a fan of A&E’s Duck Dynasty, the Duck Commander online store has something for almost everyone on your list!
- Indulge the coffee lover in your life with a gift pack from Louisiana’s favorite brew, Community Coffee. Choose from standard or seasonal roasts. Even enroll them in the coffee-of-the-month program!
- For a year-round taste of Louisiana, a copy of Marshes to Mansions is the perfect gift. This Junior League of Lake Charles cookbook is chock-full of unforgettable Southwest Louisiana favorites!